1. The free trial is for a maximum of 10 users and shall last for 30 days only. After the 30 days free trial, the regular price for the Hosted Phone (Hosted PBX) service will be charged.
2. All customers signing up for the free trial will be required to sign up with a Direct Debit or submit payment card details as part of the process. Charges will be incurred after the 30-day trial ends unless cancellation order is placed.
3. Customers who intend to discontinue the Hosted PBX Service once the free trial ends must cancel the Hosted PBX Service by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org three working days before the trial ends.
4. Offer applies only to new customers who select the 30-day Free Trial option when signing up to a new HostedPBX Package.
5. Additional Package Services, Call Recording, Call Centre are not eligible for the offer.
6. Offer is available to customers in specific regions and countries only.
7. Notice will be sent if the payment fails for any reason. It is the customer's responsibility to make sure payment details are correct to allow successful renewal payments.
8. IP Telecom does not supply Hardware for this trial; IP Telecom can reconfigure handsets supported on our platform; the MAC address of handsets must be provided to our provisioning team.
9. IP Telecom is not responsible for any technical issues that arise as a result of the reconfiguration of handsets.
10. Any handset purchased for the trial is nonrefundable
11. IP Telecom reserves the right to remove or cancel the free trial offer at any time.
12. IP Telecom reserves the right to change the features of the free trial offer at any time.
13. IP Telecom's General Terms and Conditions apply: (https://www.iptelecomie/faq/terms-conditions)
14. IP Telecom reviews all orders and reserves the right to deny or cancel hosting packages at any time and for any reason.