IP Telecom, an exciting Irish Telecoms company based in Park West, are seeking an exceptional Trainer to work with our sales organisation
This is a full-time role which is an opportunity to develop and deliver bespoke training courses to the IP Telecom Partner Channel, prospective channel partners and internal users.
At IP Telecom we have developed a carrier-class Hosted PBX platform which developers build and deploy products for on a continuous basis. Research, prototyping, innovation and technical excellence are essential parts of our software engineering culture.
IP Telecom is looking for trainers with a flair for communication and training to join our dynamic team. Your primary area of responsibility is to work with the IP Telecom Channel Manager to define training required for our valued Partners to enable them to sell, implement and support IP Telecom’s suite of applications.
Working across development, operations and sales teams, you will be responsible for the design, documentation and delivery of new product training both from a marketing and implementation perspective.
Exceptional communication and English skills required as you will be required to work for technical and non-technical teams.
You will also develop and improve course-ware, exploring delivery methods including on-demand education, as we continuously develop new products.
Day-to-Day Job Responsibilities:
- Design and Delivery of Technical Training
- Assess and identify gaps in content - collaborating with experts and team members to fill those gaps with new content
- Design & develop educational content (both classroom & on-demand) with experts on the Development Teams
- Drive change; suggesting new and creative approaches to delivering content to learners
- 2+ years of experience designing, creating and delivering training to mainly technical audiences, ideally both classroom & on-demand
- Ability to simplify concepts and complex technical information and communicate them effectively for learners
- Experience embracing and promoting new technologies
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to use authoring and graphics tools
- Someone who adapts well to change and thrives in an exciting, rapidly growing organisation
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and cover letter.