Technical Support Engineer required for leading VOIP provider based in Park West, Dublin 12. This is a permanent full-time role and an opportunity to join a smart, eager, and extremely passionate team within a growing company. There are vast career growth prospects with this position and the company invests in their staff significantly to help fast track their career - with structured career paths into either Networking OR Software Development
- Working on the internal support team to answer complex technical issues
- Take end-to-end ownership of technical issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution.
- Serve as technical escalation point for the L1 team and ensure issues are resolved as expediently as possible.
- 2+ years’ in a Technical support role - Hardware / software support
- Strong knowledge of VOIP, SIP, and PBX services
- A very good understanding of TCP/IP with CCNA desirable
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting expert familiar with protocol analysis tools (Wireshark or similar)
How to apply:
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and cover letter.