Porting Coordinator IP Telecom, an Irish Telecoms company based in Park West, are seeking an experienced Porting Coordinator
This is an exciting full-time role which is part of a team that is responsible for the overall service delivery of IP Telecom services and number porting to their customers and partners (new and existing) from the time the order is received to order completion.
In addition, the porting coordinator directive is focused on providing a quality customer service experience, timely delivery, strong task management skills and the ability to identify problems and provide constructive resolution to comply to regulator service levels
Exceptional communication and English skills are required as you will be working with both internal and external technical teams and external customers.
Overall Objectives of the Job:
The Porting Coordinator is responsible for acting as the single point of contact and management for multiple customer ports. Customer responsibilities include on-going customer interaction, timeline and critical task management, coordination across multiple groups and resources and resolving order related issues.
There will be significant interfacing with sales agents and other staff members. The ideal candidate will possess excellent critical thinking skills, communicate well with all levels of personnel and be highly organised.
Processes porting requests via the IP Telecom Management Systems. Coordinates and monitors order progress via PortingXS, the Irish Industry Porting Portal and International number databases as required. May act as porting project manager when needed.
- Process all new ports for new or existing customers accurately and timely.
- Responsible for performing data validation to ensure accuracy of information provided and tracking porting request from receipt to billing.
- Responsible for handling number porting escalations by facilitating close and frequent customer communication and escalating with underlying carriers
- Responsible for coordinating with resources across multiple global carriers
- Responsible for handling project ports and holding the role of Porting Coordinator for core projects, closely updating the project manager and customer on porting updates for multiple locations throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects and cases.
- Develop and maintain liaison relationships both internal and external to the company.
- Practical knowledge of industry guidelines and practices for both Irish and International carriers
- Closely monitor porting lead times to meet COMREG SLA and ensure optimal port turnaround time with International carrier
- Experience in using the PortingXS Portal, familiar with it’s reports and COMREG SLA
- Work closely with assigned project manager to ensure porting for new installs are properly handled.
- Troubleshooting with carriers for service impacting issues.
- Resolve assigned customer ticket issues.
- Must be able to easily learn and use new software programs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and resources in a dynamic environment
- Must possess initiative with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal, organisation and planning skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Attention to detail.
- Able to read and interpret billing and porting documentation from various carriers.
- Ability to use personal computer and basic software applications; for example: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently.
- 2+ years of telecommunication porting related experience, minimum 12 months experience with the Porting XS Porting Portal and familiarity of porting with International carriers.
- Ability to escalate to 2nd level with carriers and follow-up for issue resolution
- Familiarity of COMREG Number allocation process
- Familiarity of Number Routing
Please apply to email@example.com with a CV and cover letter.