Team: Service Delivery
Location: Dublin (Hybrid working model)
Reporting to: Head of Operations
Overall Objectives of the Job:
The Operations Coordinator will work within the order provisioning team to act as a point of contact for multiple customer orders. Customer responsibilities include ongoing customer interaction, timeline and critical task management, coordination across multiple groups and resources and resolving order related issues.
There will be significant interfacing with sales agents and other staff members. The ideal candidate will possess excellent critical thinking skills, communicate well with all levels of personnel and be highly organised.
- Accountable for IP Telecom customers' overall customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for timely project completion, issue identification/escalation/resolution, and customer delivery
- Ensures customers clearly understand the status of the project throughout all phases; including outstanding, pending and completed tasks
- Meet the highest standards and minimise the customers' attrition rate
- Performs daily project tracking including resource management, equipment tracking and workflow supervision of multiple projects
- Collects and records documentation including customer set-up records and implementation related information
- Assists in the creation of and execute project work plans and revise when appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Summarizes progress of the project and prepares interim and project completion reports
- Facilitates efficient and effective internal team and external customer meetings
- Must be able to easily learn and use new software programs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and resources in a dynamic environment
- Must possess initiative with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal, organisation and planning skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Must display great attention to detail
- Comfortable making presentations and facilitating meetings
- Must possess excellent MS Office skills
- ITIL/PRINCE2/PMP desirable
How to apply:
Please apply to HR_PMO_CO@iptelecom.ie with a CV.