We are looking for an Office Administrator to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment who is a great organiser with strong administrative flair and coordinating skills.
As an office administrator, you will be responsible for organising all the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office. This includes the organising of information and other resources. You must make sure that office equipment is maintained, relevant records are up to date and that all administration processes work effectively.
- Assisting Finance Manager in day to day functions.
- Track stocks of office supplies and equipment and place orders when necessary.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- Management of office equipment.
- Handling external or internal communication.
- Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing post.
- Organize, store and print company documents as needed.
- Maintain a current stock register for sales and Minimum order quantities.
- Vendor relationship management.
- Onboarding new starters.
- Meet and greet visitors and announce internally.
- Assist management in arranging meetings.
- Proven experience as an Administrator, Administrative Assistant or relevant role.
- Familiarity with office equipment, including printers and scanners.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience with office management tools (MS Office software).
- Knowledge of Zoho Books. (Desirable but not essential).
- Experience of Windows.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail.
- Proactive, responsive and able to work under pressure.
- Driving license desirable but not essential.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and cover letter.