Channel Partner Account Manager required for leading VOIP provider based in Park West, Dublin 12. This is a permanent full time role and an opportunity to join a smart, eager, and extremely passionate team within a growing company.
- Crafting and implementing channel sales strategies
- Developing and maintaining partner and prospective partner relationships
- Negotiating contracts and growth plans with current and prospective channel partners
- Ability to use leadership and sales acumen
- Ability to use analytical skills to analyze Key Performance Indicators to determine the health of a channel partner relationship.
- Make use of LinkedIn to identify potential channel partners, as well as to identify the decision makers to contact within that company.
- Use client relationship management (CRM) to organize and monitor
- current and prospective partners who are in various stages development.
- 5+ years experience managing partners and selling enterprise wide software and services solutions through software channels.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Computer Science or related field is preferred
How to apply:
Please apply to email@example.com with a CV and cover letter for the attention of Anthony Tattan.